Thank you for your interest in consigning with us, check out our policy below
Clean Out Your Closet. Recycle Make Money, or Store Credit for You.
1. Consignors make 40% of selling price.
2. All items MUST be cleaned, pressed, and on hangers.
3. Our Pay Days are always the 10th- 15th of the following month.
4. You can shop against your consigned store credit anytime.
5. Consigner checks over $20.00 not picked up in store will be mailed to you after the 15th of the month.
6. We keep clothing on our sales floor for 90 days, if the clothing does not sell, we donate to a local charity and you can request a tax receipt. We DO NOT return items, except furs and high-end designer items.
We recycle cocktail dresses to the Charleston County Park and Recreation Commission in support of their special needs prom. All other items are donated to a local charity.
Brands we DO NOT accept for consignment: Aeropostale Express Alfred Dunner Casual Corner Kohls Nautica Victoria Secret Limited S&L Fashions Sears American Eagle Hugo Buscati Charlotte Russe Payless JC Penny Tommy Hilfiger Southern Lady Rave Target Kmart Abercrombie & Fitch New York and Company Forever 21 Walmart Cato