Thank you for your interest in consigning with us, check out our policy below
Let us make money for you!
1. Consignors make 40% of selling price.
2. All items MUST be cleaned, pressed, and on hangers.
3. Our pay period is the 10th-15th of the following month, if your items have sold. We can only check your account to see if items sold during this pay period.
4. Consignor checks over $20 not picked up during pay period will have $1 deducted and mailed.
5. We keep clothing on the floor for 90 days. If they do not sell, we donate to My Sister's House and you can request a tax receipt.
We DO NOT return items, except furs and high-end designer items.
We recycle cocktail dresses to the Charleston County Park and Recreation Commission in support of their special needs prom. We donate all other unsold items to My Sisters House.
Brands we DO NOT accept for consignment: Aeropostale Express Alfred Dunner Casual Corner Kohls Nautica Victoria Secret Limited S&L Fashions Sears American Eagle Hugo Buscati Charlotte Russe Payless JC Penny Tommy Hilfiger Southern Lady Rave Target Kmart Abercrombie & Fitch New York and Company Forever 21 Walmart Cato